1915 Dandenong Road Clayton 3168 Victoria Australia 03 9548 8700 https://twitter.com/SuezDelights (daily menu and business hours)
Best Ice Kacang In Melbourne
This desert may not be known to many but any Malaysians and Singaporeans can associate themselves to this famous dessert especially on a hot day.
Ice kacang is a Malaysian/Singaporean dessert. This dessert consists mainly of shaved ice with the following accompaniment:
- Attap chee (palm seed)
- Red beans
- Sweet corn
- Grass jelly
- Cubes of agar agar
- Evaporated milk
- Condensed milk
- Red rose syrup
- Gula Melaka
- Ground roasted peanut
If you are looking for the best Ice Kacang in Melbourne, look no further. Sue’z Delight serves the best Ice Kacang – I have tried Ice Kacang in many Malaysian/Singaporean restaurants and none is as good.
Why do I say it is the best?
- The taste is authentic. The other Ice Kacang I tried so far tasted too commercialised.
- Super generous accompaniment/toppings while other restaurants serve more shaved ice and not much of anything else. The serving size is so much that I believe it may qualify as a main meal.
- You only pay less than AUD6 for a mega serve of Ice Kacang.
- The accompaniment/toppings are fresh.
- A lot of love and care has been put into shaved ice and accompaniment/toppings. The ice is finely shaved with no chunk of ice found from start to finish. The accompaniment/toppings are also placed evenly so that you don’t have to go treasure hunting for it.
To the Ice Kacang seekers, I hope you will enjoy the Ice Kacang as much as I did.
Yum, Yum.Rating: Food: 9/10 Service: 4/10 Ambience: 3/10 Value: 8/10 1 – 2 : Avoid at all cost | 3 – 4 : Bad | 5 – 6 : Average | 7 – 8 : Good | 9 – 10 : Excellent